Beginning Monday, March 23rd and effective until further notice…
CITY HALL WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC, BUT OPERATIONAL
Due to heightened concerns regarding the COVID-19 epidemic, precautionary measures are in place. Please see additional postings by the Finance Department and the Building & Planning Divisions.
Phone: 386-763-5353 / Website: www.dbshores.org
City Hall staff will be unable to notarize signatures at this time.
- A1A Shipping at 3408 S. Atlantic Avenue is offering this service and can be reached at 386-256-6014.
Whenever possible, business should be conducted by phone, email, or fax.
• Phone: 386-763-5326
• Email: email@example.com
• Fax: 386-763-5320
All utility payments may be placed in the drop box located on the right of the front door. This box is on the wall. Do not put utility payments in the file cabinet.
If you feel the need to meet with the Finance Staff please call 386-763-5326 to schedule an appointment.
Building and Plans:
Whenever possible, business should be conducted by phone, email, or fax. This includes permit application submissions.
• Phone: 386-763-5377
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax: 386-763-5370
Non-electronic Building and Planning permit applications will be accepted Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. only outside City Hall in the file cabinet to the right of the front doors.
• Please place your items in a drawer and immediately call 386-763-5377
• We must have a valid contractor email on the permit application
• City Staff cannot be responsible for items left before 8:30 a.m., after 4:00 p.m., on weekends, or without your phone call to 386-763-5377
When permits are ready to be issued, we will call or email the contractor, accept payment, then email the permit.
• Phone payments have a 3.5% service charge
• Checks with the permit number on the memo line may be placed in the drawer if followed by an immediate call to 386-763-5377 (please stay until we answer)
. Additional news regarding the closure & department contact information will be posted on the COVID-19 Informational page at https://www.dbshores.org/corona.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING