• Sittercise: Video Exercise Monday 9-9:30 a.m. - No charge
• Dance Aerobics: Video Exercise
Wednesdays & Fridays 9:30-10:15 a.m. - No Charge
• SilverSneakers®: Instructor Kandi Simons. Muscle Strength & Range of Movement
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:30- 10:15 a.m. - No Charge
SilverSneakers® Video: Muscle Strength & Range of Movement
Wednesdays 1:30 - 2:15 p.m. No Charge
• Dominoes Mexican Train: All Aboard! Tuesdays 1 p.m.
All levels welcome, new players wanted! Toot Toot! - No charge
• Zumba Gold: Licensed Instructor Barbara Mitchell.
Mondays 10:30-11:15 a.m., Tuesdays & Thursdays 8:45 - 9:30 a.m.
Dance your way to a fitter you!
Exciting, unique Latin & International moves & rhythms!
$7; $30.00 per 6-class card. Will resume middle of September.
• Backgammon Club: Fridays 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. All levels welcome, will teach beginners. No charge
• Contract Bridge: Tuesdays 11:30 a.m. $1 per person. Register ASAP. AGES 62 OR BETTER
.• Hand and Foot: Card game Mondays, set-up 11:45 a.m.; play starts 12 noon. NO CLOSED GAMES - No charge
• Chair Volleyball: Beach Ball, Net, Chairs, Fitness, Fun! Thursdays 1:00 p.m. No skill required. - No charge
- Mah Jongg for New Players: Wednesday, 11:00 - 2:00 p.m. New players looking to play for fun & experience
please join us. Experienced players are welcome to share their knowledge. No charge
• Mah-Jongg: Thursdays, set-up 11:45 a.m.; play 12-3 p.m. NO CLOSED GAMES. No charge
• Samba: Canasta card game variation of Hand & Foot.Fridays 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Will teach beginners. No charge
• Acoustic Music Jam: Old Time, Country, Bluegrass &
Folk music. Play your instrument, sing along or just sit
back & enjoy! Thursdays, 5:30-7:45 p.m. Free.
- 6 clay courts: Open daily 8-10 p.m. No charge for use. Shores residents may make reservations. Please contact the Community Center at (386) 281-3000 for info
OFFSITE PICKLEBALL COURTS
• Pickleball Open Play: McElroy Park. Daily 8 a.m.-10 p.m.,
10 dedicated courts with lights. All ages & skill levels
welcome. Equipment available for loan in Community Center.
• Intro to Pickleball: McElroy Park. Mondays 8:30 a.m.
Registration required three days prior to class. Minimum 4
students. Equipment provided. Free. On hold for the summer.